Last updated: November 2020
Controller of personal data and contact details
Industrijska 22, Maribor, Slovenia
Registration number: 5041473
Phone: +386 2 250 76 10
Information about the authorized person for data protection:
- Matjaž Andric / President of the Management Board
- Contact phone: 02 250 76 10
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data we process
We've installed forms on some subpages of the PRIMAT website to help you contact us. In order to meet your requirements and / or answer your questions, we need your contact information, such as the company name, contact person name, phone number, email address, etc. - among them they may also be personal data. We therefore ask that you give your consent to the use of personal data before submitting the filled-out form.
Through the forms on our website you can:
- Submit a request for our products and / or services,
- Ask a general question,
- Submit a service request,
- Ask a question on behalf of the media house you work for,
- Submit your job application,
Based on the data entered by you, an e-mail is automatically generated, which will be sent to our e-mail address. You will also receive a copy of the e-mail on the e-mail address you had to enter before submitting the form.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We may process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- when it is necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligations (e.g. issuing invoices for purchased goods);
- when the processing of your personal data is necessary for the signing and fulfillment of a contract;
- when you have given us your consent for the processing of your personal data for a particular purpose of processing, in which case you are always right to revoke that consent.
Voluntary transmission of data and consequences of non-transmission
The provision of personal data is voluntary. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but if you do not provide it, we cannot provide you with certain services.
Purposes of personal data processing
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- communicating with you about providing our services and responding to your inquiries;
- for statistical analyses on the sale of our goods and on the use of our website.
How long we keep your personal data and what happens to it afterwards
We keep the data on issued invoices for 10 years from the date of issue.
The information necessary for the signing and fulfillment of the contract between you and Primat d.d. is kept for 5 years from the fulfillment of the contract (supply of goods).
Who has access to your personal information
We do not pass on and provide access to your personal data to third parties outside PRIMAT.
What rights do you have regarding your personal data, how can you revoke your consent for processing and what are the consequences of revoking
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
to request at any time:
- confirmation whether we are processing your personal data;
- access to your personal data and the following information: types of personal data; processing purposes; users or categories of users to whom your personal information has been or will be disclosed;
- one (free of charge) copy of your personal data in a form you specify (if the request is made by electronic means of communication and you do not request otherwise, a copy shall be provided in electronic form);
- correction of inaccurate personal data;
- restriction of processing your personal data when:
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data (the restriction applies to the period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data);
- the processing of your personal data is illegal but you oppose the deletion of the data and instead request a restriction of their use;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, enforce or defend legal claims;
- deletion of all your personal data if the preconditions of Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met, and in particular if you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data;
- print out your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this data on to another controller without our interference;
to file a complaint against Primat with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
The enforcement of your rights
For the purpose of reliable identification in case of enforcement of your rights regarding your personal data, we may request additional information from you. We can only refuse to take action if we can prove that we cannot reliably identify you.
We must respond to your request to enforce your personal data rights without undue delay and no later than one month from the receipt of your request.
Concern for personal data security
At our company, we are committed to protecting the information you provide to us. We prevent their disclosure with various security technologies. We store data in permanently controlled computer systems with limited access in controlled locations.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
The operators of our website will not pass on your personal data to a third party without your consent. We reserve the right to access and disclose your personal data in order to:
- ensure the compliance with the law,
- ensure the fulfillment of legal requirements,
- use information in legal proceedings,
- protect the rights and property of our website operators or users.